IoT Business Model & Product Managementadmin
IBTECAR is a service provider that develops programs to enable sustainable innovations within organizations based on validated local and international best practices.
One of the key areas IBTECAR is focusing on, is supporting the advancement of youth through new technologies. Internet of Things and Smart Homes are some of the new trending technologies that is changing people’s lives.
This training will introduce the main concepts of Internet of Things Technology while focusing on the value it can deliver to the users. During the training, the participants will learn several tools that will help them to design their IoT based products and systems that fit customers’ needs. The program will set the basis for product managers and digitalization developers to set a framework for developing suitable business models and manage their IoT products life cycles.
By the end of the training the participants will have:
- Understanding of IoT as a tool to drive the business
- Understanding the IoT product management
- Utilizing IoT in understanding customers’ needs
- Understanding of various IoT business models design
To achieve the best outcome of this training one need to have:
- Basics understanding of business models
- Basics understanding of product management
- Basics understanding of electronics
The program covers the following topics in hands on exercises
- Internet of Things Mindset
- IoT Products Characteristics
- Business Model Innovation
- Customers value of IoT products
- IoT Product Development Framework
The training covers 10 hours divided into 3 sessions