IBTECAR and Umniah are partnering to develop first of its kind Internet of Things (IoT) innovation program since 2017, which aims to enable entrepreneurs and innovators to move their creative Hi-Tech ideas in the IoT field into realizable products. It helps them to gain technical skills to develop the proof of concept (prototypes) of their products besides gaining innovation and business skills to test and validate the concepts with the potential customers.
The program will provide the following activities:
- General public talks about IoT.
- Technical and Business Training.
- Prototype/Proof of Concept development.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Linkages with international IoT programs.
- IoT Ambassadors program.
- IoT product or service Idea.
- Novelty of the Idea.
- Technically feasible (time and Technology).
- Has diversity of team members to run the project.
- Has potential clear business model.
IoT Innovation Program Process
Where the participants will gain the following values:
- Develop the prototypes
- Get technical and business training
- Validate and test the prototype with potential customers
- Have mentorship on product development
- Get the chance to apply for International IoT accelerators
- Have the chance to win prize for their work (Total prizes 2000 JOD to the winning teams in 2019)
The followings are the main conditions to be fulfilled to be eligible to apply:
- Jordanian or residing in Jordan
- Ideas and projects focusing on the IoT application and products field
- You are eligible to apply if you are:
- Individual entrepreneur.
- Or innovator
- Or student graduation Project
- Or registered start-up not older than 6 months
- Age above 16 years
- Complete the application form Wave IIII Hackathon 2019 (Open)
- Complete the application form Wave IIII 2019 (Closed)
- Complete the application form Wave III 2019 (Closed)
- Complete the application form Wave II 2018 (Closed)
- Complete the application form Wave I 2018 (Closed)